Tuesday 28 August 2012

Never say never

I don't really know where I should start my word. I only know I had so many great time with you guys in one year. There was no two weeks similar coz of your company.

I knew one year was short, but i didn't know it can go this fast. I have too many things want to talk with you. I still wanna drink with you every week in the rest of my life. I'm also willing to figure plans out to spend time with you. But it's time for farewell temporarily.

"Never say never" is a sentence for me or you. Actually, it's not an end, it's a starting point. A new era for our friendships. We are getting mature and have abilities to decide the path of our life. I believe, we'll have formal jobs first, families, kids. And we can sort things out then.

Just want to say thanks to you and let you know that I DON'T THINK I WOULD BE THE PERSON I AM TODAY IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU GUYS.

Best wishes for you to gain the brightest futures.

















我们是一辈子的兄弟!

1 comment: