Wednesday 22 August 2012

Chasing a blue dream in Turkey -- Day 4.5

I said I would upload some pics taking from hot air ballon. Here we go.

The view is fantastic during the sunrise period and hundreds of hot air balloons were in the air at the same time. This is the best experience ever.

After that, actually, I've seen all of the area. So just rented a scooter and chill. Also pretty good but hot. It's the first time I know scooters can be driven that fast.

On the night bus to Fethiye, I met a Turkish guy sitting right next to me. He is a student in a university and can speak some English. As his guest, I had two cups of free tea. This let me think actually Turkish people are really hospitable without being related to any money. He taught me Islam especially the life in heaven. Pretty good knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures as usual ^^ Glad to see you're having fun out there :)

    ReplyDelete