Sunday 19 August 2012

Chasing a blue dream in Turkey-- Day 2.5

Well, today is pretty hot in Istanbul. I didn't realise this is Sunday and most of the restaurants were closed. Haven't had a decent meal.

I went to another part of istanbul today. It's new, but still quite untidy.its really hard to find a city as modern as big cities in china. Frankfort? I'll find that out in the future.

This afternoon, I went along the coastline of the old part of Istanbul. Aegean is sooo blue. Sitting by the see and felt like sinking in the dark blue world. I got the feeling from a Chinese poet. He wrote like, facing the sea and feeling the spring. It's warm and full of flower.

I'm on the night bus right now. The night bus is shaking so hard. A turkish guy looked like Javier Hernandez siting next to me helps me to find a toilet. Coz the staff on the bus can't speak Really nice guy, but cant speak english. Otherwise I'm gonna talk to him whole night. Google tranlate is the only tool now. Gotta have some rest. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment