Sunday 26 August 2012

Chasing a blue dream in Turkey -- Final day

I went to the longest sandy beach in Turkey today. I truly knew what sea looks like when I came here. Soooo beautiful. Blue and green consist of the colour of sea. Crabs are running on the beach. so many families and couples were lying on the beach. I'll take my family and love in the future to here.

Except, I wanna be tan. But it turns out to be red. Think skin dropping will happen in couple of days. Tan doesn't belong to me I guess.

So far, I don't think the colour of turkey is blue. Maybe that's kind of mood in the song. Although I didn't find it, I still pretty like here, especially for scenes. But kebab and people are a bit disappointing me. I prefer the Chinese kebab. As a big tourist country, I can tell a lot of Turkish people concern about earning more money from me.

The trip is about to be completed. Loads of nice pics. I'll pick and retouch them on my flight back to china. Well, time to sleep and say goodbye to the magic country.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you've had a good trip, seems like you had an amazing time! cannot wait to see the whole album of photos...see you in beijing la!

    ReplyDelete