Monday 20 August 2012

Chasing a blue dream in Turkey -- Day 3.5

Today, I arrived at Cappadocia, the middle area of Turkey.

Actually, I didn't get me destination and was called to get off to change another bus. This turned out to be the intention of a travel agency. I bought a ticket from here to the next stop as the assistance of the agency. But when I get on the bus, I found out the mistake on departure date. I thought it was may be a small mistake, however a couple also met some thing weird on their ticket. FUCK YOU ROCK TOWN travel agency! In the end, as the concern about the reputation, the contractor's owner helped me change a new and direct ticket. That the bright side. Wasted more than one hour on the ticket issue. This made me miss the robust information system in UK.

With the bad mood, I took a green tour to walk around the far places of the area. I know I don't like traveling with tour guide. But I can only accept this in an immature transportation system country. In the end, the car was broken , which consumed 2 hours on the road with doing nothing. This also made me miss the sunset period for taking pics. Sigh. What can I say?

Look at the bright side. Met 3 japanese , 3 Korean, 2 Australian during the trip. They are quite nice. Pretty happy meeting them and talking with them. I just love the international environment! I'm gonna miss it two weeks later.

Sorry, there is no pic for today. Tmr I'll arrange myself. Will definitely upload afterwards. Need to do the hot air ballon in the early morning or sunrise. Gotta sleep soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment