Monday 18 June 2012

Writing at the graduate season

Can't believe it's been almost one year, since I came to Manchester. It's an absolutely whole new world and culture for a nerdy boy. Each second i spent here is much more meaningful than what i've been through in the past. No two weeks are similar. I didn't even imagine I would have such a gorgeous time here when I first met a group of British student in Beijing. But that's indeed the start of the story.


To be honest, in some certain scenarios, i'm quite emotional. It's kind of different Max as you know. That's reasonable for a normal human being. and also a man with thankfulness. So that makes sense if I feel upset. I insist that there is no such a Max if I didn't have chance to meet you guys. You made me happy. You made my life different. You give me opportunities to grow up. We've been through so many awesome days together. Joy, sorrow, drunk, crazy..... they've all been carved in my heart. I'll tell these to my girl and descendant and take those memories into my coffin in the end.

Actually, I have 3 more months to graduate and leave this country. But I guess from now on, I may not have chance to see some of you in my life. Because of the international environment, i met you. Also because of it, i might lose the change to see you again. Things won't be changed by my sadness, but it can make me know how much I cherish the friendships. Scarlett is right. I need to try. I need to work really hard to add the odds.

Right,I sincerely respect and appreciate the time I spent with you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Max your style of writing is so cute...and I mean that in a kind way. Its been lovely knowing you, I'm so happy William introduced you to me, not only did I gain an amazing language partner, but also a wonderful friend^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess that's pretty Chinglish style or Max's style. See how quickly the year passes. I'm an idealist and perfectionism. Sometimes, i wish the lifestyle in Friends is real for me. Or it makes me upset. Anyway, glad to know you, an awesome friend, who also needs more sleep. I can be chosen as the luckest chinese guy in uk 2011-2012. :)

      Delete