Tuesday 5 June 2012

THANK YOU

Today, I should take the train to have a look at Diamond Jubilee and my friend.

Unfortunately, I forgot my Railcard again. (Btw, Railcard has to be used with tickets if you booked so, therefor gaining great discount.) Normally, I just changed it into standard tickets in the past. However, I was shocked when the staff showed me I had to be charged £150 for that. That's ridiculous. Or i could apply a new railcard, which was only £28. Problem came again. I couldn't prove my age since I'm not a fan of taking my passport everywhere. When I was about to give up to change the ticket time, which was £68 and go back to collect my railcard. One of the staff did me a favour. He would give me a new ticket for free as long as I get my card. That will never happen in China.

Sorry I can't find a word to describe my thankfulness. Still, I want to say thank you for your help. 予人玫瑰,手有余香. Wish you can be happy for the rest of your life. For me, I learned a lesson. Not only will I take my railcard with me to take a train, but also be benevolent to get along with both friends and strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment