Sunday 4 November 2012

Should have posted this blog three weeks ago. But since I've been busy with job hunting, I think it's ok to talk about my trip now.

















I don't feel like posting too many pics, despite I have some. I wasn't allowed to take my Cannon with me, because it's too professional. That makes sense for a misery country. But it turns out I have no interest using my mom's tiny camera. Here is the one I reckon can show the impressive side of the capital city of North korea. Maybe I'll be assassinated by some spies by posting bad views.

In general, some big city views are quite nice. And I didn't even lose any weight after 4 days trip. The food is tasty there, especially the spice source. I heard that they can be arranged into companies when they finish uni. They may save a lot of energy on job hunting. I should be jealous on this part. Anyway, it was a great adventure though. At least I've been North korea in my life and saw early 1980s view before I was born in china.

Well, this week, I'm gonna know the arrangement of my job and all the things before next year will be solid. Good luck for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment