Friday 4 May 2012

After my first blog, this must be the second.

    2012. 3.18, Venice, Italy

As usual, picture first. I shot this in my second europe trip. I was quite disappointed about the city.  Indeed, it's kinda commercialized as well as dark and dirty. Guess I brought too much expectation into the city, coz it's one of three my dreamt cities, apart from Prague and Istanbul. But after disappointment, I found out what my expectation should be. NATURAL VIEW. That's, deep inside, what i'm interested in during my trip rather than cities.

When I was reviewing all my pictures, this one did cheer me up. Sometimes, I can tell the sorrow from the man, and other times I'm jealous about his freedom. In the hustle and bustle world, where can we find our inside peaceful? A guitar, a brand-new land, an immersed heart.

1 comment: